Tuesday, March 15, 2005

so...

so... nothing really new going on. boring life. my roommate is gone for the week, so it's very quiet at my apartment and i've got my scrapbooking stuff spread out all over the living room. hee hee. student teaching si going well. i'm pretty much teaching full time. my teacher is going to have me do absolutely everything next week - teach, correct, and all that stuff. so we'll see how that goes. she also said she'll be out of the room most of the time, so that will be good for me too i think. she tends to interrupt occasionally, which is fine, but i need to learn too. so yeah. who k nows. but anyways, i better get back to my place to start getting some stuff ready for dinner. so if any one actually reads this, i would love some comments or emails!

2 comments:

Gina said...

glad to hear the teaching is going well. good luck next week. I'm sure you'll be wonderful!

Mad Housewife said...

I wish I could get paid for what I teach my kids, but being a mom isn't considered a tax-paying job. Bummer. Seriously, I'd love to go back to college. And I've even thought about becoming a teacher. So please tell good stories about teaching so I don't change my mind. :)